Monday, August 15, 2011

Second Week of Healthy Writing Begins!

Wow!  So many things in the 'writing fire' that keeping on track this week is going to be a challenge in itself!

Many of my wonderful groups and friends who write are focusing on great endeavors to boost their Work In Progress (WIP).  Everything from 1K1H's, #amwriting on Twitter, and even a Fast Draft challenge is going on!  There is no shortage of ideas for getting the motivation to write.  I also have two critique groups and a chapter meeting this week to keep me even busier with my writing motivation.

Plus I am in the need of revising and resubmitting my story, Wanted: One Ghost for an interested editor in which I am really excited about. 

So, if for some reason I am not blogging my usual posts--please bear with me.  I think this week I will only blog 3 times here on my blog site for Healthy Writing.  Don't let this distract you from your goals and working towards self-motivation. 

Remember to take time to exercise, eat properly and  spend time with loved ones.  (In other words, don't forget about the real world outside of our characters.) :)  And know that I am there with you in spirit, hope and love.

All the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment