Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 5 of Healthy Writing--Sorry about Day 4 (Lost it somewhere)

Yeah, yesterday was a wash for me.  My brain fried halfway between trying to figure out revisions and seeing my house suffering from again--too much BICHOK (Butt In Chair, Hands On Keyboard).  I have been getting my morning exercising in but when afternoon rolls around I have been emersed in writing or brain storming.  It was sad when my daughter came down the other night and said, "Hello Mom--good to see you too.  Good night." I looked at the clock to see it was 11:30pm. (and yes, I'd forgotten to eat dinner. Thank God my daughters are self-sufficient!)

On that note, I've had a few of you ask about the weekend and if we are keeping track.  That is totally up to you on an individual level.  Personally I treat my writing as a 5 day a week job--with some weekend activity due to critique meetings, etc. but I try to keep my weekends for strictly for family.  So you should too!  :)

Take care!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment