Sunday, April 1, 2012

Furious Fast Drafting!

Happy April Fools Day everyone!

With a week of prepping with a new plot for an old story (Immortal Heat--yes, I know my Critter friends, but I had to do it), I have headed into Fast Draft.  A two week, 5.000 words a day for fourteen straight days tour into wild writing--and nothing but writing!  I'm hoping to see 70,000+ words to the story by the 14th.

I managed to start the story a bit early last night with 3,143 words to kick it off.  Today I put in another 5,512 which made my Fast Draft goal, my 100x100 goal with Writing GIAM 100x100 which I am also doing rather well with, thank you.

Now, I'm off to bed, for tomorrow is another day.

G'night!  And Sleep Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Wish I had the time to join you in this but I'll live vicariously through your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Virginia,
    As of today, Day 3 of Fast Draft, I have 19,062 words to Immortal Heat. I did 5,172 today. It was a struggle but I think it will work. Not editing until after the 14th. Hope to have a completed first draft of 70k or more by then.

    It's an all day project though! Let me tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete