Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baltimore Book Festival-2011

I'll be appearing at the Baltimore Book Festival on September 23- 25, 2011 along with my other friends and authors from the Maryland Romance Writers chapter.  All weekend long it's going to be a great, fun-filled adventure with lots of great entertainment. Featuring over 200 local authors and celebrities, panel discussions, local bands, children's activities, food, cooking demos and more.

At 1:30p.m on Sunday, September 25, I'll be one of the four panelists on How To Become A Romance Writer along with Kathy Love, Amy Villalba, and Jaime Michelle.

At 2:00 p.m. stick around for Readings & Raffles.  I have the honor of participating in this event with the great, Rebecca York who will be reading from her Harlequin Intrigue More Than a Man.  I'll be reading from my latest book, Wanted: One Ghost and we will be raffling off baskets of goodies.

Come on out if you're in the area and see all the wonderful activities going on.  Check out the site at www.baltimorebookfestival.com for more information and schedules of activities.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment: