Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Two of "Healthy Writing"--Going Strong!

Sorry I am a bit behind today in posting.  Most of you are in the writing mode already as my clock reads: 12:08pm (EST) and I know we are scheduled to do our first 1K1H at this point.  I've had an exciting morning!  But I will not dwell on it just yet,  too much work to be done.

We will be having scheduled times for 1K1H throught the day and I will try and keep this schedule for most of our days (unless there is an issue and these times do not work for majority of us in the long run).  I have scheduled for today:

1st 1K1H for 12:00-1:00pm
2nd 1K1H for 3:00-4:00pm
3rd 1K1H for 7:30pm-8:30pm
4th 1K1H for 9:00pm-10:00pm
These times are all (EST).

Just a word--please, if these times don't work for you, go for it when you can! Send in your totals either when you do an hour or at the end of the day--either way we want to see!

I wanted to congratulate all those who joined me yesterday in our first day sessions.  I am posting some kudos to Pintip for her awesome word count total at 4,253 yesterday (on top of a case of Jet Lag from coming back home from international travel).  And Kathy for her total of 2,125 words yesterday.  Great job ladies! 

Don't forget though, this is not just about writing--this is about our overall well-being too.  Don't forget to post what you've accomplished for exercise and good healthy habit changes.  Your comments here will help others boost their confidence and share in the overall good will.

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Getting ready for 1K1H at 3:00pm--any takers with me? Next scheduled one is at 7:30pm (EST)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having focus problems today. Only finished 2,453 words today in two of the four sessions. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)

    See you then!

    ReplyDelete