Friday, March 2, 2012

Gail Barrett is Swimming with the Mermaids today!

I'm excited to have done my very first blog interview over at Waterworld Mermaids, today.  My good friend Gail Barrett had agreed to an interview when I had asked a few weeks ago.  I was so tickled!

Gail writes Harlequin Romantic Suspense and her latest book in her Stealth Knight series, High-Stakes Affair is out this month.

Interviewing her gave me insight into what it really takes to be an author. Her style of writing, her motivation, even the simplicity of her surroundings when she's working all make for an interesting look into a writer's world. 

I am proud to say I know her and hope when I grow up (as a writer) I can be just like her!
Check out the interview at www.waterworldmermaids.com today and leave a comment to be put in for a drawing for her latest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment